If you are one of the millions of online gamers and you are looking at ways to improve the gaming experience, you have come to the right place. In this short article, we take a look at some of the ways that you can boost your gaming skills and enjoy a nicer overall gaming experience.
- Review your peripherals – Take a look at your keyboard, mouse and audio speakers; a wireless mouse for gaming removes that annoying cable and you can also go for a wireless gaming keyboard, with cool colour backlighting that changes randomly. Your mouse is like an extension of your arm and the top manufacturer is Logitech, who make awesome products.
- Invest in a gaming chair – That old office chair is OK, but if you want the best gaming experience, check out the models on offer from companies like Razer. Real leather and ergonomic design make for a fully adjustable seating solution, with many amazing features. If you treat the chair with TLC, it will last a lifetime and this is one purchase that you will never regret.
- Upgrade your VGA card – The graphics card is an important piece of hardware for a good gaming experience and if you can’t play certain hi-res games, it might be due to a poor performing VGA card. Check out NVDIA GeForce series, which is generally regarded as the best out there. If your PC is a few years old, the chances are your graphics card is a low-performer and investing in a hi-end card is bound to improve gaming performance. Click here for information on Wpc15, which you may or may not have heard of.
- Bluetooth gaming headphones – If you want to switch off and immerse yourself in the game, order a set of wireless Bluetooth headphones for gamers and you won’t be disappointed. Sony make some awesome headphones and you can browse the online computer store, where you get the best deals. A top product lasts 20 hours between charges
- RAM upgrade – RAM chips come in a range of formats, with DDR4 being a minimum benchmark for a gaming computer. At least 8Gb of RAM is recommended, while 16Gb and 32Gb chips do speed up response. DDR5 and DDR6 are available today and you can find these chips at the online computer parts store. If you run an old desktop PC, it might only have 4Gb of RAM and doubling that would be a game-changer. It is important to have some form of cyber-security when playing games online.
- Curved screen – The refresh rate of your monitor is very important when it comes to gaming; a minimum refresh rate of 80Hz is needed, while a top monitor can handle 140Hz, while some actually reach 240Hz. It makes a big difference when playing shooter games and top manufacturers are Asus and Lenovo.
It is always a good idea to review every aspect of your gaming space, which usually leads to improvements and when you come home from a hard day at work, you can take a shower and immerse yourself in the awesome world of online gaming.